Here are the awesome winners of the 6 week Diet competition, First Place Marguerite Quinn winning £100 in cash plus a Facial and Manicure, Dave English winning a Facial for his wife and Rebecca Whitehead winning an O.P.I Manicure .. well done to everyone who took part… it was soooo close in the top 6 with Stewart Wakefield, Paula Swales and Lucy Russell just missing out a spot in the top 3 … but what great achievements, keep going .. don’t let anything get in your way of keeping it off.
Photo taken December 13th 2013
Ok, time to bring out your competitive side!
I am certain I will not be the only one trying to lose weight before Christmas (so we can relax and put it all back on again during Christmas!)
If you are one of those people, why not try to win some money whilst you’re working at it.
So what’s it about:
The aim is to lose more weight then the other members in the competition, it’s as simple as that (measured in % obviously to make it fair)
What do I get:
The winner will receive a minimum of £100 in cash, plus a Dermalogica Facial and an O.P.I Manicure, ready for any Christmas do’s you’ve been invited to, plus the amazing feeling that you are going to look fantastic in your party outfit. Over and above that, I will write a cheque for £25 for a charity of your choice.
The second runner up will receive a Dermalogica Facial (or £40 voucher)
The third runner up will receive an O.P.I Manicure (or £25 voucher)
So what do I have to do (the terms!):
- Try to lose weight in the safest and healthiest way
- Be available for the first weigh in and the START of the competition on Monday 4th of November between 6pm-8pm
- Be available for the final weigh in and the END of the competition between 6pm – 8pm on Friday 13th December
- Treatments won must be taken before the end of January (2014)
- You will get a discount on the circuit training classes available from Bodywork Therapy (from £4.50 – £4.00) to help with your weight lost and toning. These are held on a Monday and Wednesday 6:30pm – 7:30pm, see fitness pages for details
- Weigh ins will be every Monday and Wednesday between 6pm – 6:30pm throughout the competition but you don’t have to attend a weigh in every week, these are optional, you can choose to come along a couple of times throughout the competition to be weighed or we can just see you at the end of the competition
- If we get more than 40 members in the competition, the prize money will increase to £125 :-), at over 50 members prize money will increase to £150… so go ahead tell your friends and family!
- There is a one off fee of £10 to register to the competition, to pay this, either contact me and make a quick visit to the salon or pay online by going to http://www.bodyworktherapy.info/send-a-payment/, (please make it clear what you are paying for) or pay on the first day of the competition (weigh in day). But please register your interest so we know you will be coming along to the weigh in.
- Join the Bodywork Therapy closed Facebook group and keep up to date with competition news.
Then we’ll see you on Monday 4th November
And thats pretty much it :-) hope to hear from you and best of luck